Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Load impedance optimization of magnetic beamforming wireless power transfer
- Load impedance optimization of magnetic beamforming wireless power transfer
- Kim, Kyung Tae; Kim, Han Joon; Choi, Ji Woong
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Ji Woong
- Issue Date
- 8th International Conference on Information and Communication Technology Convergence, ICTC 2017, 190-192
- While many companies have launched various wireless chargers in mobile industries, conventional wireless power transfer (WPT) technologies are available only for a very short distance due to large attenuation of the magnetic fields. A magnetic beamforming WPT system achieves an enhanced power transfer efficiency (PTE) with a longer wireless charging distance than conventional WPT technologies by adjusting an input voltage source of a transmitter side regardless of a receiver side. However, a WPT system has to consider both the transmitter and receiver to achieve the maximum PTE. This paper presents a WPT system with a magnetic beamforming scheme applying load impedance optimization at the receiver side, whose PTE performance is verified via circuit simulation. © 2017 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
CSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab
Communication System; Signal Processing; Communication Circuit Design; 생체 신호 통신 및 신호 처리; 뇌-기계 인터페이스(BMI); 차세대 교차계층 통신 및 신호 처리; 5G 모바일 통신
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringCSP(Communication and Signal Processing) Lab2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.