Cited 11 time in
Cited 11 time in
Improvement in the Performance of Sol-Gel Processed In2O3 Thin-Film Transistor Depending on Sb Dopant Concentration
- Improvement in the Performance of Sol-Gel Processed In2O3 Thin-Film Transistor Depending on Sb Dopant Concentration
- Kim, Taegyun; (Jang, Bongho; Bae, Jin-Hyuk; Park, Hongsik; Cho, Chan Seob; Kwon, Hyuk Jun; Jang, Jaewon
- DGIST Authors
- Kwon, Hyuk Jun
- Issue Date
- IEEE ELECTRON DEVICE LETTERS, 38(8), 1027-1030
- Article Type
- Solution-processed Sb-doped In2O3 thin-film transistors (TFTs) have been fabricated. To improve the electrical performance, In2O3 was doped with Sb, which exhibits a higher standard electrical potential than In and acts as a booster to create more oxygen vacancies and extra electrons. We observed that as the doping concentration increases, the oxygen deficiency of In2O3 and the concentration of Sb5+ increases, leading to an increase in the field-effectmobility. Doping with an appropriate amount of Sb resulted in a significant improvement of the fieldeffect mobility of TFTs. A TFT exhibiting a high mobility of 1.6 cm(2)/Vs and an ON/OFF current ratio of 10(4) was obtained. A field-effectmobility of ten times higher than that of single In2O3 TFTs was achieved.
- IEEE-INST ELECTRICAL ELECTRONICS ENGINEERS INC
- Related Researcher
Advanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG) - Kwon Lab.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringAdvanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG) - Jang Lab.1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.