Cited 24 time in
Cited 31 time in
Sprayable Ultrafast Polydopamine Surface Modifications
- Sprayable Ultrafast Polydopamine Surface Modifications
- Hong, Sang Hyeon; Hong, Seonki; Ryou, Myung-Hyun; Choi, Jang Wook; Kang, Sung Min; Lee, Haeshin
- DGIST Authors
- Hong, Seonki
- Issue Date
- Advanced Materials Interfaces, 3(11), 1500857
- Article Type
- MULTIFUNCTIONAL COATINGS; CELL-ADHESION; DOPAMINE; FUNCTIONALIZATION; SUBSTRATE; CAPSULES; POLYMERIZATION; CATECHOLAMINE; NANOPARTICLES; DEPOSITION
- Significant acceleration in the speed of polydopamine coating is achieved by optimizing various physicochemical conditions. Using these conditions, sufficient amounts of polydopamine layers are deposited onto various surfaces within a minute. Moreover, the coating process is improved by combining it with a spray system, which allows the system to be used for large‐scale surface modifications.
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
- Related Researcher
Biomaterials & Biointerface Engineering Laboratory
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Emerging Materials ScienceBiomaterials & Biointerface Engineering Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.