Cited 8 time in
Cited 9 time in
Fabrication and characterization of PMN-PT single crystal cantilever array for cochlear-like acoustic sensor
- Fabrication and characterization of PMN-PT single crystal cantilever array for cochlear-like acoustic sensor
- Hur, S.; Lee, S. Q.; Choi, Hong Soo
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Hong Soo
- Issue Date
- Journal of Mechanical Science and Technology, 24(1), 181-184
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- PMN-PT; Piezoelectric; Cantilever array; Resonance; Acoustic sensor
- We have successfully fabricated piezoelectric PMN-PT single crystal cantilever array. Each PMN-PT cantilever has a different length to achieve different resonance frequencies. The width and thickness of PMN-PT cantilever array are 200 μm and 10 μm, respectively. Resonance frequencies of PMN-PT cantilevers were measured with laser interferometer, and charge sensitivity was measured with charge-measuring device. PMN-PT cantilever array was installed in a noise-shield case. The array was then exposed to sound pressure frequency corresponding to resonance frequency to measure its sensitivity. The experimental results show that the PMN-PT cantilever array has high sensitivity to the sound pressure. This implies that the single crystal PMN-PT cantilever array is a potential candidate for a cochlear-like acoustic sensor. © KSME & Springer 2010.
- Related Researcher
Bio-Micro Robotics Lab
Micro/Nano robot; Neural prostheses; MEMS; BMI; MEMS/NEMS; BioMEMS; MEMS 초음파 트랜스듀스; 인공와우
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringBio-Micro Robotics Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.