Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Integrated transmission force estimation method for series elastic actuators
- Integrated transmission force estimation method for series elastic actuators
- Lee, Chan; Oh, Sehoon
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 15th IEEE International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control, AMC 2018, 681-686
- This paper develops an integrated transmission force estimation method for Series Elastic Actuators (SEAs). The SEAs measure the transmission force proportional to the spring deflection without much consideration on transmission mechanism and utilize it for force control. While the deflection based force estimation for SEAs , becomes a most widely utilized method for the SEA and performs fidelity force control performance in various robotic applications, there are still difficulties because of the practical issues such as spring deflection measurement error or noise of the encoder signal. To overcome the problems, this paper studies the measurement error models of conventional force measurement approaches, and provides a novel approach which can achieve better estimation performance. The experimental comparisons with other conventional methods and proposed method are given to support the theory. © 2018 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.