Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Design of reduced order disturbance observer of series elastic actuator for robust force control
- Design of reduced order disturbance observer of series elastic actuator for robust force control
- Lee, Hyunwook; Oh, Sehoon
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Sehoon
- Issue Date
- 15th IEEE International Workshop on Advanced Motion Control, AMC 2018, 663-668
- This paper proposes a new Reduced Order Disturbance OBserver(RODOB) for Series Elastic Actuators (SEAs). The SEAs assess the externally applied force by measuring the spring deformation. To control SEAs, Disturbance OBserver (DOB) has been widely researched to reject nonlinear disturbances and nominalize target plants to nominal models. However, parameter identification of the plant has a complicated process and demands expensive device. To address these identification difficulties, a novel DOB design which is simple and easy to apply is proposed. © 2018 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.