Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
A Multiplicative Coordinated Stealthy Attack and its Detection for Cyber Physical Systems
- A Multiplicative Coordinated Stealthy Attack and its Detection for Cyber Physical Systems
- Na, Gyujin; Eun, Yongsoon
- DGIST Authors
- Eun, Yongsoon
- Issue Date
- 2nd IEEE Conference on Control Technology and Applications, CCTA 2018, 1698-1703
- In this paper, we investigate a new stealthy attack simultaneously compromising actuators and sensors. This attack is referred to as coordinated attack. We show that the coordinated attack is capable of deriving the system states far away from the desired without being detected. Furthermore, designing such an attack practically does not require knowledge on target systems, which makes the attack much more dangerous compared to the other known attacks. Also, we present a method to detect the coordinated attack. To validate the effect of the proposed attack, we carry out experiments using a quadrotor. © 2018 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
DSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)
Resilient control systems; Control systems with nonlinear sensors and actuators; Quasi-linear control systems; Intelligent transportation systems; Networked control systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Information and Communication EngineeringDSC Lab(Dynamic Systems and Control Laboratory)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.