Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
UA-DETRAC 2018: Report of AVSS2018 IWT4S Challenge on Advanced Traffic Monitoring
- UA-DETRAC 2018: Report of AVSS2018 IWT4S Challenge on Advanced Traffic Monitoring
- Lyu, S.; Chang, M.-C.; Du, D.; Li, W.; Wei, Y.; Coco, M.D.; Carcagni, P.; Schumann, A.; Munjal, B.; Dang, D.-Q.-T.; Choi, D.-H.; Bochinski, E.; Galasso, F.; Bunyak, F.; Seetharaman, G.; Baek, J.-W.; Lee, J.T.; Palaniappan, K.; Lim, K.-T.; Moon, K.; Kim, K.-J.; Sommer, L.; Brandlmaier, M.; Kang, Min-Sung; Jeon, M.; Al-Shakarji, N.M.; Acatay, O.; Kim, P.-K.; Amin, S.; Sikora, T.; Dinh, T.; Senst, T.; Che, V.-G.-H.; Lim, Young Chul; Song, Y.-M.; Chung, Y.-S.
- DGIST Authors
- Lim, Young Chul
- Issue Date
- 15th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal-Based Surveillance, AVSS 2018
- A desirable smart traffic-monitoring and street-safety system can elicit and support the intervention of law enforcement agencies or medical staff. Recently, there has been a dramatically higher demand for such smart systems. To this end, the International Workshop on Traffic and Street Surveillance for Safety and Security (IWT4S) was organized in conjunction with the 15th IEEE International Conference on Advanced Video and Signal-based Surveillance (AVSS 2018). Our goal is to advance the state-of-the-art detection and tracking algorithms and provide a comprehensive performance evaluation for them. We evaluate 5 submitted detection and 7 submitted tracking methods on the large-scale UA-DETRAC benchmark, and the results are shared publicly on the website http://detrac-db. rit.albany.edu. We expect this challenge to advance the research and development of new detection and tracking methods for transportation applications. © 2018 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.