Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
A Robust Motion Control with Anti-windup Scheme for Electromagnetic actuated Microrobot using Time Delay Estimation
- A Robust Motion Control with Anti-windup Scheme for Electromagnetic actuated Microrobot using Time Delay Estimation
- Kim, Junyoung; Choi, Hongsoo; Kim, Jonghyun
- DGIST Authors
- Choi, Hongsoo; Kim, Jonghyun
- Issue Date
- IEEE/ASME Transactions on Mechatronics, 1-1
- Author Keyword
- Anti-windup; forgetting factor; microrobot control; switching action; time delay estimation
- For the safety and efficacy of in vivo therapy using electromagnetic actuated microrobots, position tracking performance is crucially important. However, it is difficult to manipulate the microrobots accurately and rapidly due to the nonlinear and complex dynamics of the microrobots and highly limited magnetic force of the actuator. In this paper, we propose a robust control law for the microrobots. It consists of a time delay estimation to compensate for the unknown/unmodeled dynamics, an anti-windup scheme, and a forgetting factor to improve the performance. In addition, we added a switching action to the control law in order to guarantee the stability of the controller. The improved performance and stability of the proposed control law were verified through an experiment that contains three degree-of-freedom motion.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Related Researcher
Bio-Micro Robotics Lab
Micro/Nano robot; Neural prostheses; MEMS; BMI; MEMS/NEMS; BioMEMS; MEMS 초음파 트랜스듀스; 인공와우
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Robotics EngineeringBio-Micro Robotics Lab1. Journal Articles
Department of Robotics EngineeringREL(Rehabilitation Engineering Laboratory)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.