Cited 5 time in
Cited 5 time in
Multiple color reflection in a single unit cell using double-layer electrochromic reaction
- Multiple color reflection in a single unit cell using double-layer electrochromic reaction
- Jang, JE[Jang, Jae Eun]; Cha, SN[Cha, Seung Nam]; Lee, JM[Lee, Ji Min]; Kim, JJ[Kim, Jun Jung]; Amaratunga, GAJ[Amaratunga, Gehan A. J.]; Jung, JE[Jung, Jae Eun]
- DGIST Authors
- Jang, JE[Jang, Jae Eun]
- Issue Date
- Optics Letters, 37(2), 235-237
- Article Type
- Color; Color Reflection; Color State; Display Devices; Double Layers; Electrical Driving; Electrochromics; Electrochromism; Flexible Displays; High Quality Color; Light Sources; Precise Control; Smart Windows; Unit Cells
- Multiple color states have been realized in single unit cell using double electrochromic (EC) reaction. The precise control of bistability in EC compounds which can maintain several colors on the two separated electrodes allows this new type of pixel to be realized. The specific electrical driving gives a way to maintain both sides in the reduced EC states and this colors overlapping in the vertical view direction can achieve the black state. The four color states (G, B, W, BK) in one cell/pixel can make a valuable progress to achieve a high quality color devices such like electronic paper, outdoor billboard, smart window and flexible display using external light source. © 2012 Optical Society of America.
- OSA - The Optical Society
- Related Researcher
Jang, Jae Eun
Advanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG)
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.