Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Zinc oxide nanowire-based pressure and temperature sensor
- Zinc oxide nanowire-based pressure and temperature sensor
- Lee, Kyung Hwa; Sim, Min Kyung; Ryu, Min Gyu; Shin, Jeong Hee; Jang, Jae Eun; Sohn, Jung Inn; Cha, Seung Nam
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Kyung Hwa; Sim, Min Kyung; Shin, Jeong Hee; Jang, Jae Eun
- Issue Date
- 15th IEEE International Conference on Nanotechnology, IEEE-NANO 2015, 901-904
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Tactile sensors have been received with tremendous attention and developed rapidly for the last few decades. There have been various technologies and transduction methods to innovate the tactile sensor; however, the ability of tactile sensors has left much to be desired. For example, a resistive and a capacitive type sensor, most widely used techniques for touch screen technology and tactile sensor have a limit of detecting temperature. In this study, Zinc Oxide (ZnO) nanowire-based tactile sensors which can detect both the pressure and temperature is demonstrated when the sensor is under pressure or heat. Pressure or temperature sensitivity from dynamic tactile sensing is also discussed from the results. © 2015 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Jang, Jae Eun
Advanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG)
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringAdvanced Electronic Devices Research Group(AEDRG)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.