Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
State estimation and position control of a robotic manipulator with a biarticular actuation mechanism
- State estimation and position control of a robotic manipulator with a biarticular actuation mechanism
- Choi, Hyun Jin; Oh, Se Hoon; Kong, Kyoung Chul
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, Se Hoon
- Issue Date
- 41st Annual Conference of the IEEE Industrial Electronics Society, IECON 2015, 3503-3507
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- This paper introduces a state estimation method for the position control of a two-DoF planar manipulator in the polar coordinate system. The kinematics and dynamics of the two-DoF manipulator are analyzed utilizing the biarticular actuation mechanism and the polar coordinate system, which makes it possible to express the equation of motion in an effective and convenient way. The dynamic equation with the proposed coordinate system and biarticular actuation mechanism is formalized into a state-space equation, and the state feedback controller is designed based on the derived state-space dynamics. As applications of the proposed method, a position tracking controller is designed at the end-effector. In addition, for implementation of the proposed method, a kinematic Kalman filtering is utilized for the best estimation of state variables. © 2015 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Oh, Se Hoon
MCL(Motion Control Lab)
Research on Human-friendly motion control; Development of human assistance;rehabilitation system; Design of robotic system based on human musculoskeletal system; Analysis of human walking dynamics and its application to robotics; 친인간적인 운동제어 설계연구; 인간 보조;재활 시스템의 설계 및 개발연구; 인간 근골격계에 기초한 로봇기구 개발연구; 보행운동 분석과 모델 및 로봇기구에의 응용
There are no files associated with this item.
- Robotics EngineeringMCL(Motion Control Lab)2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.