Cited 3 time in
Cited 0 time in
Functional projective lag synchronization of chaotic systems with disturbances
- Functional projective lag synchronization of chaotic systems with disturbances
- Lee, Tae H.; Park, Ju H.; Lee, Sang-Choel
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Sang-Choel
- Issue Date
- Scientific Research and Essays, 5(10), 1189-1193
- Article Type
- Chaotic System; Functional Projective Synchronization; Lag Synchronization; Lyapunov Method
- This paper considers the synchronization problem of chaotic systems. Functional projective lag synchronization (FPLS), which is a generalized synchronization concept recently developed, was investigated. Based on Lyapunov stability theory, a novel stability criterion for the synchronization between master and slave chaotic systems was derived. The proposed method was applied to unified chaotic systems in order to show the effectiveness of our results. © 2010 Academic Journals.
- ACADEMIC JOURNALS
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.