Cited 3 time in
Cited 2 time in
Korea Brain Initiative: Integration and Control of Brain Functions
- Korea Brain Initiative: Integration and Control of Brain Functions
- Jeong, SJ[Jeong, Sung-Jin]; Lee, H[Lee, Haejin]; Hur, EM[Hur, Eun-Mi]; Choe, Y[Choe, Youngshik]; Koo, JW[Koo, Ja Wook]; Rah, JC[Rah, Jong-Cheol]; Lee, KJ[Lee, Kea Joo]; Lim, HH[Lim, Hyun-Ho]; Sun, W[Sun, Woong]; Moon, C[Moon, Cheil]; Kim, K[Kim, Kyungjin]
- DGIST Authors
- Moon, C[Moon, Cheil]; Kim, K[Kim, Kyungjin]
- Issue Date
- Neuron, 92(3), 607-611
- Article Type
- Editorial Material
- This article introduces the history and the long-term goals of the Korea Brain Initiative, which is centered on deciphering the brain functions and mechanisms that mediate the integration and control of brain functions that underlie decision-making. The goal of this initiative is the mapping of a functional connectome with searchable, multi-dimensional, and information-integrated features. The project also includes the development of novel technologies and neuro-tools for integrated brain mapping. Beyond the scientific goals this grand endeavor will ultimately have socioeconomic ramifications that not only facilitate global collaboration in the neuroscience community, but also develop various brain science-related industrial and medical innovations.
- Cell Press
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Brain and Cognitive SciencesBrain and BioClock Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.