Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Effect of microstructures on the Gilbert damping in Co/Ni multilayers
- Effect of microstructures on the Gilbert damping in Co/Ni multilayers
- Song, HS[Song, Hyon-Seok]; Lee, KD[Lee, Kyeong-Dong]; Yang, SH[Yang, See-Hun]; Sohn, JW[Sohn, Jeong-Woo]; Kim, HJ[Kim, Hyun Joong]; You, CY[You, Chun-Yeol]; Park, BG[Park, Byong-Guk]; Parkin, S[Parkin, Stuart]; Shin, SC[Shin, Sung-Chul]; Hong, JI[Hong, Jung-Il]
- DGIST Authors
- Song, HS[Song, Hyon-Seok]; Sohn, JW[Sohn, Jeong-Woo]; Kim, HJ[Kim, Hyun Joong]; You, CY[You, Chun-Yeol]; Shin, SC[Shin, Sung-Chul]; Hong, JI[Hong, Jung-Il]
- Issue Date
- Current Applied Physics, 16(10), 1349-1352
- Article Type
- Anisotropy; Co and Ni; Crystallinities; Damping; Gilbert Damping; Gilbert Damping Constant; Magnetic Multilayer Systems; Magnetic Multilayers; Magnetocrystalline Anisotropy; Microstructure; Multi-Layer System; Multi-Layers; Nickel; Optical Methods; Optical Multilayers; Spin Dynamics; Structural Effect
- Proper understanding of spin dynamics in the magnetic multilayer system is a necessary step for the fabrication of practical magnetic devices. In the present study, spin dynamics in the [Co/Ni]N/Ti multilayers at various Co and Ni layer thicknesses were obtained by optical method with the aim to identify the structural effects on the Gilbert damping constant of the multilayer system. It was found that the change of crystallinity and magnetocrystalline anisotropy depending on the relative thicknesses ratio of Co and Ni layers work as the main factor to determine the Gilbert damping behavior. © 2016 Elsevier B.V.
- Elsevier B.V.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Emerging Materials ScienceSpin Phenomena for Information Nano-devices(SPIN) Lab1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.