Cited 0 time in
Cited 5 time in
Solution-processible corrugated structure and scattering layer for enhanced light extraction from organic light-emitting diodes
- Solution-processible corrugated structure and scattering layer for enhanced light extraction from organic light-emitting diodes
- Hyun, W.J.[Hyun, Woo Jin]; Im, S.H.[Im, Sang Hyuk]; Park, O.O.[Park, O.Ok]; Chin, B.D.[Chin, Byung Doo]
- DGIST Authors
- Park, O.O.[Park, O.Ok]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Information Display, 13(4), 151-157
- Article Type
- Corrugated Structure; Corrugated Structures; Electroluminescence; Electroluminescence Spectra; External Quantum Efficiency; Glass Substrates; Interfaces (Materials); Light; Light-Trapping; Light Extraction; Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (OLEDs); Scattering; Scattering Layer; Simple Method; Sol-Gel; Sol-Gels; Sol Solutions; Solution-Processing; Substrates; TiO; Titanium Dioxide
- A simple method of fabricating out-coupling structures was demonstrated via solution-processing to enhance light extraction from organic light-emitting diodes (OLEDs). Scattering layers were easily obtained by spin-coating an SiO2 sol solution that contained TiO2 particles. By introducing the scattering layer and the solution-processible corrugated structure as internal and external extraction layers, the OLEDs showed increased external quantum efficiency without a change in the electroluminescence spectrum compared to conventional devices. Using these solution-processible out-coupling structures, nearly all-solution-processed OLEDs with enhanced light extraction could be fabricated. The light extraction enhancement is attributed to the suppression by the out-coupling structures of the light-trapping that arose at the interface of the glass substrate and the air. ? 2012 Copyright Taylor and Francis Group, LLC.
- Korean Information Display Society
There are no files associated with this item.
- Energy Science and EngineeringETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.