Cited 3 time in
Cited 3 time in
Synthesis and optical properties of copolymers containing carbazole and 1,3,4-oxadiazole groups as blue host matrix and charge transport materials for polymer light emitting devices
- Synthesis and optical properties of copolymers containing carbazole and 1,3,4-oxadiazole groups as blue host matrix and charge transport materials for polymer light emitting devices
- Wang, H[Wang, Hui]; Ryu, JT[Ryu, Jeong-Tak]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong Dae]; Kwon, Y[Kwon, Younghwan]
- DGIST Authors
- Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 463, 285-295
- Article Type
- 1,3,4-Oxadiazole; Absorption Spectroscopy; Blue Emission; Charge Transport; Chemical Modification; Copolymers; Energy Gap; Light-Emitting Diodes; N-Arylcarbazole; Palladium-Catalyzed Polycondensation; Reaction Kinetics
- Alternating copolymers with N-arylcarbazole as hole injection and transport moieties with blue emission and 1,3,4-oxadiazole as electron transporting and hole blocking moieties were synthesized by Pd-catalyzed polycondensation reaction, and named as poly[N-(4-aminophenyl)-carbazole-alt-N-(2-ethylhexyl)-3, 6-carbazole] (P1), poly[N-(4-aminophenyl)-carbazole-alt-2,5-bis(4-phenyl)-1,3,4- oxadiazole] (P2) and poly[N-(4-aminophenyl)-carbazole-alt-2,5-bis(4- methylenephenyl)-1,3,4-oxadiazole] (P3). It was observed that UV-Vis absorption spectra showed two main peaks at 290295 and 310380 nm and maximum photoluminescence peaks of the polymers were all in the range of blue light emission from 418 to 453nm. It appeared that optical and electrochemical properties of polymers such as HOMO, LUMO levels and band gap energy could be fine tuned by chemical modification of polymer structures.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.