Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Chromatic Error Correction Using sRGB Color Space
- Chromatic Error Correction Using sRGB Color Space
- Kim, ES[Kim, Eun-Su]; Kim, DJ[Kim, Dong-Ju]; Lee, SI[Lee, Seung-Ik]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, DJ[Kim, Dong-Ju]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, 11(2), 239-243
- Article Type
- Color; Color Correction; Color Reproduction; Color Space; Correction Matrix; Display Devices; Error-Correcting; Error Correction; Errors; MACBETH; PC Monitors; sRGB Standard; Standard Display
- In this paper, the correction matrix is proposed to reproduce colors that are displayed in non-standard to the sRGB standard ones. By applying proposed error correction matrix to nonstandard display, the color similar to sRGB standard is reproduced. To verify this thesis, the chromaticity error correcting experiment, using the test color from Macbeth color checker, has been done. As a result, chromaticity error, ΔEu′v ′, of 0.009 has been reduced to 0.006 after the correction and approximately 30% of improvement efficiency has been shown. Therefore, it is possible to have reproduced images similar to the original ones by using proposed correction matrix and correcting the chromaticity error, this method may applies to any display devices such as a PC monitor and a general television display. © Copyright 2016 by American Scientific Publishers All rights reserved.
- American Scientific Publishers
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of IoT∙Robotics Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.