Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
A ruthenium complex as a single-component redox shuttle for electrochemical photovoltaics
- A ruthenium complex as a single-component redox shuttle for electrochemical photovoltaics
- Kim, JY[Kim, Jeung Yoon]; Yun, WS[Yun, Won Seok]; Son, HJ[Son, Ho-Jin]; Lee, J[Lee, JaeDong]; Jeong, NC[Jeong, Nak Cheon]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, JY[Kim, Jeung Yoon]; Yun, WS[Yun, Won Seok]; Lee, J[Lee, JaeDong]; Jeong, NC[Jeong, Nak Cheon]
- Issue Date
- Chemical Communications, 51(36), 7745-7748
- Article Type
- Calculation; Cyclic Potentiometry; Density Functional Theory; Dye; Electric Potential; Electrical Equipment; Electricity; Electrochemistry; Energy Conversion; Illumination; Oxidation-Reduction Potential; Ruthenium Complex
- A primitive version of a ruthenium complex [Ru(bpy)32+] was employed for the first time as a new conceptual "single-component redox shuttle" for dye-sensitized solar cells. This single shuttle led to a large enhancement of the open-circuit photovoltage (VOC) to ∼940 mV relative to that of conventional iodine-based shuttle and greatly increased the efficiency of the solar-to-electric energy conversion at lower illumination levels by a factor of ca. 5.6. © The Royal Society of Chemistry.
- Royal Society of Chemistry
- Related Researcher
Jeong, Nak Cheon
NC(Nanoporous-materials Chemistry for Fundamental Science) Lab
Inorganic Chemistry; Metal-Organic Framework; Nanoporous Materials; Electron Transport;Ion Transport
There are no files associated with this item.
- Emerging Materials ScienceLight and Matter Theory Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.