Cited 19 time in
Cited 19 time in
Efficient Hole Transporting Materials with Two or Four N,N-Di(4-methoxyphenyl)aminophenyl Arms on an Ethene Unit for Perovskite Solar Cells
- Efficient Hole Transporting Materials with Two or Four N,N-Di(4-methoxyphenyl)aminophenyl Arms on an Ethene Unit for Perovskite Solar Cells
- Choi, H[Choi, Hyeju]; Do, K[Do, Kwangseok]; Park, S[Park, Sojin]; Yu, JS[Yu, Jong-Sung]; Ko, J[Ko, Jaejung]
- DGIST Authors
- Yu, JS[Yu, Jong-Sung]
- Issue Date
- Chemistry: A European Journal, 21(45), 15919-15923
- Article Type
- Ethylene; Hole-Transporting Materials; Hole Mobility; Hole Transporting Materials; Hybrid Materials; Organic-Inorganic Hybrid Composites; Perovskite; Photochemical Reactions; Photochemistry; Power Conversion Efficiencies; Solar Cells
- Novel steric bulky hole transporting materials (HTMs) with two or four N,N-di(4-methoxyphenyl)aminophenyl units have been synthesized. When the EtheneTTPA was used as a hole transporting material in perovskite solar cell, the power conversion efficiency afforded 12.77 % under AM 1.5 G illumination, which is comparable to the widely used spiro-OMeTAD based solar cell (13.28 %). © 2015 Wiley-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA, Weinheim.
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
- Related Researcher
Yu, Jong Sung
Light, Salts and Water Research Group
Materials chemistry; nanomaterials; electrochemistry; carbon and porous materials; fuel cell; battery; supercapacitor; sensor and photochemical catalyst
There are no files associated with this item.
- Department of Energy Science and EngineeringLight, Salts and Water Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.