Cited 4 time in
Cited 6 time in
Joint estimation of direction of departure and direction of arrival for multiple-input multiple-output radar based on improved joint ESPRIT method
- Joint estimation of direction of departure and direction of arrival for multiple-input multiple-output radar based on improved joint ESPRIT method
- Oh, D[Oh, Daegun]; Li, YC[Li, Ying-chun]; Khodjaev, J[Khodjaev, Jasurbek]; Chong, JW[Chong, Jong-Wha]; Lee, JH[Lee, Jong-Hun]
- DGIST Authors
- Oh, D[Oh, Daegun]; Khodjaev, J[Khodjaev, Jasurbek]; Lee, JH[Lee, Jong-Hun]
- Issue Date
- IET Radar, Sonar and Navigation, 9(3), 308-317
- Article Type
- Algorithms; Better Performance; Classification (of Information); Codes (Symbols); Computational Complexity; Computer Music; Direction of Arrival; Direction of Departure; Feedback Control; Joint Estimation; MIMO Radar; MIMO Systems; Multiple Input Multiple Output (MIMO) Radars; Multiple Signal Classification; Radar; Radar Systems; Rotational Invariance Techniques (ESPRIT); Signal Parameters; Simultaneous Estimation; Telecommunication Repeaters; Wavelet Analysis
- This study presents an improved joint estimation method of signal parameters via rotational invariance technique (ESPRIT) algorithm for low-complexity simultaneous estimation of direction of departure (DOD) and direction of arrival (DOA) in a multiple-input-multiple-output radar system. The proposed algorithm is based on a data matrix and estimates DOD and DOA without a pairing operation. The computational complexity of the proposed joint ESPRIT algorithm is derived to be less than that of conventional two dimension multiple signal classification (2D-MUSIC) and reduced dimension multiple signal classification. The authors' simulation results demonstrate that the proposed algorithm achieves performance very close to that of 2D-MUSIC and better performance than that of the ESPRIT algorithm. © The Institution of Engineering and Technology 2015.
- Institution of Engineering and Technology
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.