Cited 12 time in
Cited 12 time in
Propylene Cross-Bridged Macrocyclic Bifunctional Chelator: A New Design for Facile Bioconjugation and Robust Cu-64 Complex Stability
- Propylene Cross-Bridged Macrocyclic Bifunctional Chelator: A New Design for Facile Bioconjugation and Robust Cu-64 Complex Stability
- Pandya, DN[Pandya, Darpan N.]; Bhatt, N[Bhatt, Nikunj]; An, GI[An, Gwang Il]; Ha, YS[Ha, Yeong Su]; Soni, N[Soni, Nisarg]; Lee, H[Lee, Hochun]; Lee, YJ[Lee, Yong Jin]; Kim, JY[Kim, Jung Young]; Lee, W[Lee, Woonghee]; Ahn, H[Ahn, Heesu]; Yoo, J[Yoo, Jeongsoo]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, H[Lee, Hochun]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Medicinal Chemistry, 57(17), 7234-7243
- Article Type
- 4,11 Bis(Carboxymethyl) 1,4,8,11 Tetraazabicyclo[6,6,3]Hexadecane Isothiocyanate Cyclic Arginylglycylaspartic Acid; Alkene; Alkenes; Alkylation; Animal; Animal Experiment; Animal Model; Animals; Arginyl-Glycyl-Aspartic Acid; Binding Affinity; Carboxylic Acid; Chelating Agent; Chelating Agents; Chemical Model; Chemical Structure; Chemistry; Complex Formation; Controlled Study; Coordination Complexes; Coordination Compound; Copper; Copper 64; Copper Radioisotopes; Cyclam; Deprotection Reaction; Drug Conjugation; Drug Design; Drug Distribution; Drug Stability; Drug Synthesis; Electrochemistry; Female; Glioblastoma; Heterocyclic Compound; Heterocyclic Compounds; High Performance Liquid Chromatography; Human; Humans; Isotope Labeling; Macrocyclic Compound; Macrocyclic Compounds; Metabolism; Mice; Mice, Nude; Models, Chemical; Molecular Structure; Mouse; Non-Human; Nude Mouse; Oligopeptide; Oligopeptides; Partition Coefficient; Pathology; Positron-Emission Tomography; Positron-Emission Tomography (PET); Procedures; Propylene; Rat; Rats; Synthesis; Tissue Distribution; Transplantation, Heterologous; Unclassified Drug; Xenograft
- The first macrocyclic bifunctional chelator incorporating propylene cross-bridge was efficiently synthesized from cyclam in seven steps. After the introduction of an extra functional group for facile conjugation onto the propylene cross-bridge, the two carboxylic acid pendants could contribute to strong coordination of Cu(II) ions, leading to a robust Cu complex. The cyclic RGD peptide conjugate of PCB-TE2A-NCS was prepared and successfully radiolabeled with 64Cu ion. The radiolabeled peptide conjugate was evaluated in vivo through a biodistribution study and animal PET imaging to demonstrate high tumor uptake with low background. © 2014 American Chemical Society.
- American Chemical Society
- Related Researcher
Lee, Ho Chun
Electrochemistry Laboratory for Sustainable Energy(ELSE)
Lithium-ion batteries; Novel Materials for rechargeable batteries; Novel energy conversion;storage systems; Electrochemistry; 리튬이차전지; 이차전지용 신규 전극 및 전해액; 신규 에너지변환 및 저장 시스템; 전기화학
There are no files associated with this item.
- Energy Science and EngineeringElectrochemistry Laboratory for Sustainable Energy(ELSE)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.