Cited 14 time in
Cited 18 time in
How does industry use social networking sites? An analysis of corporate dialogic uses of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn by industry type
- How does industry use social networking sites? An analysis of corporate dialogic uses of Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn by industry type
- Kim, Daejoong; Kim, Jang Hyun; Nam, Yoonjae
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Jang Hyun
- Issue Date
- Quality and Quantity, 48(5), 2605-2614
- Article Type
- Dialogic Interaction; Disclosure; Facebook; Industrial Differences; Social Networking Service; Twitter
- This study examines the corporate dialogic uses of four types of social networking sites (SNSs) (Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, and LinkedIn) with the public and their differences by industry type. The results suggest that corporations have integrated SNS uses, and use SNSs in different ways according to the characteristics and purposes provided by each SNS. In most cases, retailers and communications and transportation companies actively use SNSs and frequently interact with the public. In addition, Facebook was the leading tool for the dialogic feedback loop, as the dialogic interaction index of Facebook was much higher than that of Twitter. © 2013 Springer Science+Business Media Dordrecht.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
New BiologyETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.