Cited 12 time in
Cited 20 time in
On the design of beacon based wireless sensor network for agricultural emergency monitoring systems
- On the design of beacon based wireless sensor network for agricultural emergency monitoring systems
- Kim, YD[Kim, Young-Duk]; Yang, YM[Yang, Yeon-Mo]; Kang, WS[Kang, Won-Seok]; Kim, DK[Kim, Dong-Kyun]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, YD[Kim, Young-Duk]; Kang, WS[Kang, Won-Seok]
- Issue Date
- Computer Standards and Interfaces, 36(2), 288-299
- Article Type
- Agriculture; Agriculture Monitoring; Beacon Frame; Beacon Frames; Emergency Monitoring; Hand-Held Terminals; Intelligent Database; Mobile Robot; Mobile Robots; Mobile Surveillance; Mobility Functions; Monitoring; Network Address; Network Architecture; Real-Time Agriculture Monitoring System; Wireless Sensor Networks (WSNs)
- In this paper, we proposed new sensor network architecture with autonomous robots based on beacon mode for real time agriculture monitoring system. The proposed scheme also offers a reliable association with parent nodes and dynamically assigns network addresses. For the large scale multi-sensor processing, the proposed system accomplished the intelligent database, which generates alert messages to the handheld terminal by means of the fire and air-based sensor data. Thus farmers can easily check out the current conditions of crops and farms at anytime and anywhere. Moreover, we also developed a robot platform with network based mobility function for mobile surveillance. © 2011 Elsevier B.V.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.