Cited 1 time in
Cited 1 time in
Enhanced Conversion Efficiency of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells by Optimization of Photoanode Modification Process
- Enhanced Conversion Efficiency of Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells by Optimization of Photoanode Modification Process
- Kim, JT[Kim, Jong Tae]; Kang, CS[Kang, Cheon Su]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, JT[Kim, Jong Tae]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, 8(6), 519-524
- Article Type
- Dye-Sensitized Solar Cell; LiOH; Surface Modification; TiO2 Photoanode
- Surface modification of nanoporous TiO2 photoanodes was conducted by simple dipping process using aqueous lithium hydroxide (LiOH) solution at varied temperatures and dipping time, and the modified photoanodes were applied to dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs). By the optimization of surface-modification temperature (40 °C) and time (10 min), DSSC with LiOH-modified TiO2 layer showed a considerable improvement (8.19%) of about 20% in power conversion efficiency due to an enhanced open circuit voltage and a fill factor, compared to that (6.85%) of reference device with bare TiO2 layer. The enhancement was mainly attributed to negative shifts of conduction band edges of TiO2 by LiOH modification. Copyright © 2013 American Scientific Publishers.
- American Scientific Publishers
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Nano∙Energy Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.