Cited 13 time in
Cited 13 time in
Magnet-in-the-Semiconductor Nanomaterials: High Electron Mobility in All-Inorganic Arrays of FePt/CdSe and FePt/CdS Core-Shell Heterostructures
- Magnet-in-the-Semiconductor Nanomaterials: High Electron Mobility in All-Inorganic Arrays of FePt/CdSe and FePt/CdS Core-Shell Heterostructures
- Son, JS[Son, Jae Sung]; Lee, JS[Lee, Jong-Soo]; Shevchenko, EV[Shevchenko, Elena V.]; Talapin, DV[Talapin, Dmitri V.]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, JS[Lee, Jong-Soo]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Physical Chemistry Letters, 4(11), 1918-1923
- Article Type
- Cadmium Sulfide; CdSe; Core-Shell Heterostructures; Core-Shell Nano Structures; Electric Properties; Electron Mobility; FePt; Field-Effect Transistor; Field Effect Transistors; High Electron Mobility; Magneto Transport Properties; Magnetoresistance; Magnets; Nano-Structures; Negative Magneto-Resistance; Semiconducting Selenium Compounds; Shells (Structures); Spin Dependent Tunneling
- We report a colloidal synthesis and electrical and magnetotransport properties of multifunctional "magnet-in-the-semiconductor" nanostructures composed of FePt core and CdSe or CdS shell. Thin films of all-inorganic FePt/CdSe and FePt/CdS core-shell nanostructures capped with In2Se4 2- molecular chalcogenide (MCC) ligands exhibited n-type charge transport with high field-effect electron mobility of 3.4 and 0.02 cm2/V·s, respectively. These nanostructures also showed a negative magnetoresistance characteristic for spin-dependent tunneling. We discuss the mechanism of charge transport and gating in the arrays of metal/semiconductor core-shell nanostructures. © 2013 American Chemical Society.
- American Chemical Society
- Related Researcher
Lee, Jong Soo
Multifuntional Nanomaterials & Energy Devices Lab(MNEDL)
There are no files associated with this item.
- Energy Science and EngineeringMNEDL(Multifunctional Nanomaterials & Energy Devices Lab)1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.