Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Hybrid path planning of multi-robots for path deviation prevention
- Hybrid path planning of multi-robots for path deviation prevention
- Translated Title
- Hybrid Path Planning of Multi-Robots for Path Deviation Prevention
- Wee, S.-G.[Wee, Sung Gil]; Kim, Y.-G.[Kim, Yoon Gu]; Choi, J.-W.[Kim, Yoon Gu]; Lee, S.-G.[Kim, Yoon Gu]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Y.-G.[Kim, Yoon Gu]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems, 19(5), 416-422
- Article Type
- A; Algorithms; Avoid Obstacles; Collision Avoidance; Data Communication Equipment; Hybrid Path Planning; Industrial Robots; Motion Planning; Multipurpose Robots; Optimal Paths; Path-Planning; Potential Field Methods; Repulsive Function; Swarm Robots; UKF (Unscented Kalman Filter)
- This paper suggests a hybrid path planning method of multi-robots, where a path deviation prevention for maintaining a specific formation is implemented by using repulsive function, A* algorithm and UKF (Unscented Kalman Filter). The repulsive function in potential field method is used to avoid collision among robots and obstacles. A* algorithm helps the robots to find optimal path. In addition, error estimation based on UKF guarantees small path deviation of each robot during navigation. The simulation results show that the swarm robots with designated formation successfully avoid obstacles and return to the assigned formation effectively.© ICROS 2013.
- Institute of Control, Robotics and Systems
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.