Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Compact UHF 9th-order bandpass filter with sharp skirt by cascaded-triplet CRLH-ZOR
- Compact UHF 9th-order bandpass filter with sharp skirt by cascaded-triplet CRLH-ZOR
- Kahng, S.[Kahng, Sung Tek]; Lee, B.[Lee, Bo Ram]; Park, T.[Park, Tae Joon ]
- DGIST Authors
- Park, T.[Park, Tae Joon ]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Electrical Engineering and Technology, 8(5), 1152-1156
- Article Type
- Bandpass Filter; Bandpass Filters; Cascaded Triplet; Channel Selectivity; Electrical Engineering; EM Simulations; High-Order; High Channel Selectivity; Miniaturization; Zeroth-Order Resonator; ZOR
- We propose a compact high-order(9th) UHF bandpass filter comprising the composite right-handed and left-handed(CRLH) zeroth-order resonators(ZORs) in the form of the three cascadedtriplets(CTs) newly applied to the ZOR filter which results in very steep skirt. The method is verified by circuit and EM simulations and measurement with metamaterial properties.
- Korean Institute of Electrical Engineers
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.