Cited 17 time in
Cited 0 time in
Effect of LLT Coating on Elevated Temperature Cycle Life Performance of LiMn2O4 Cathode Material
- Effect of LLT Coating on Elevated Temperature Cycle Life Performance of LiMn2O4 Cathode Material
- Prabu, M[Prabu, M.]; Reddy, MV[Reddy, M. V.]; Selvasekarapandian, S[Selvasekarapandian, S.]; Admas, S[Admas, S.]; Loh, KP[Loh, K. P.]; Rao, GVS[Rao, G. V. Subba]; Chowdari, BVR[Chowdari, B. V. R.]
- DGIST Authors
- Prabu, M[Prabu, M.]
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 160(5), A3144-A3147
- Article Type
- LiMn2O4 compound are synthesized by polymer precursor method using polyvinyl pyrrolidone (PVP) at temperatures (T), 650, 750 and 850°C which was coated by a thin La0.61Li0.17TiO3 (LLT). The structure and the morphology of the compounds are studied by the Rietveld refined X-ray diffraction (XRD), and transmission electron microscopy (TEM) techniques, respectively. To investigate the effect of LLT coating galvanostatic charge-discharge cycling (60 mA g-1) studies are made in the voltage range of 3.5-4.3 V vs. Li at elevated temperature (55 deg. C). The high-temperature electrochemical performance of the LiMn2O4 was significantly improved by the LLT coating. © 2013, The Electrochemical Society, Inc. All rights reserved.
- Electrochemical Society
There are no files associated with this item.
- Energy Science and EngineeringAdvanced Energy Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.