Cited 24 time in
Cited 23 time in
Robust H-infinity decentralized dynamic control for synchronization of a complex dynamical network with randomly occurring uncertainties
- Robust H-infinity decentralized dynamic control for synchronization of a complex dynamical network with randomly occurring uncertainties
- Lee, TH[Lee, Tae H.]; Park, JH[Park, Ju H.]; Wu, ZG[Wu, Zheng-Guang]; Lee, SC[Lee, Sang-Choel]; Lee, DH[Lee, Dong Ha]
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, SC[Lee, Sang-Choel]; Lee, DH[Lee, Dong Ha]
- Issue Date
- Nonlinear Dynamics, 70(1), 559-570
- Article Type
- Asymptotic Synchronization; Bernoulli; Complex Dynamical Network; Complex Dynamical Networks; Decentralized Dynamic Controller; Dynamic Controller; Dynamic Controls; Dynamic Feedback Controllers; Existence Conditions; H Infinity Control; Linear Matrix Inequalities; Lyapunov Stability Theory; Norm-Bounded Uncertainty; Numerical Example; Randomly Occurring Uncertainties (ROUs); Robust H; Synchronization; Synchronization Problem; White Noise; White Noise Sequence
- This paper considers synchronization problem of an uncertain complex dynamical network. The norm-bounded uncertainties enter into the complex dynamical network in randomly ways, and such randomly occurring uncertainties (ROUs) obey certain mutually uncorrelated Bernoulli distributed white noise sequences. Under the circumstances, a robust H ∞ decentralized dynamic feedback controller is designed to achieve asymptotic synchronization of the network. Based on Lyapunov stability theory and linear matrix inequality (LMI) framework, the existence condition for feasible controllers is derived in terms of LMIs. Finally, the proposed method is applied to a numerical example in order to show the effectiveness of our result. © 2012 Springer Science+Business Media B.V.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.