Cited 10 time in
Cited 9 time in
Preparation of Highly Active 40?wt.% Pt on Multiwalled Carbon Nanotube by Improved Impregnation Method for Fuel Cell Applications
- Preparation of Highly Active 40?wt.% Pt on Multiwalled Carbon Nanotube by Improved Impregnation Method for Fuel Cell Applications
- Rahsepar, M[Rahsepar, M.]; Pakshir, M[Pakshir, M.]; Piao, Y[Piao, Y.]; Kim, H[Kim, H.]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, H[Kim, H.]
- Issue Date
- Fuel Cells, 12(5), 827-834
- Article Type
- Aqueous Impregnation; Carbon Nanotube; Carbon Nanotubes; Catalyst Activity; Catalyst Material; Catalyst Particles; Electrocatalyst; Electrocatalysts; Electrocatalytic Performance; Electrochemical Activities; Electrochemical Measurements; Fuel Cell; Fuel Cell Application; Fuel Cells; Half-Cell Tests; Impregnation; Improved Impregnation Method; Multi-Walled; Multiwalled Carbon Nanotubes (MWCN); Photoelectrons; Platinum; Pt Catalysts; Supporting Material; X Ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy; XRD
- 40 wt.% Pt catalyst supported on multiwalled carbon nanotube (MWCNT) was successfully synthesized by using improved aqueous impregnation method. Catalysts were characterized by HR-TEM, XRD, and X-Ray photoelectron spectroscopy. Electrocatalytic performance of the catalyst materials was investigated by electrochemical half cell test measurements. According to the results of electrochemical measurements, synthesized Pt/MWCNT catalyst presented high electrochemical activity which is mostly due to high utilization of catalyst particles and good physical properties of MWCNT supporting material. It was revealed that, improved aqueous impregnation method has a satisfactory efficiency for production of Pt/MWCNT catalyst. © 2012 WILEY-VCH Verlag GmbH & Co. KGaA,Weinheim.
- Wiley-VCH Verlag
There are no files associated with this item.
- Energy Science and EngineeringETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.