Cited 7 time in
Cited 6 time in
Effects of Ti addition on sol-gel derived InO and InZnO thin film transistors
- Effects of Ti addition on sol-gel derived InO and InZnO thin film transistors
- Kim, JH[Kim, Jung-Hye]; Son, DH[Son, Dae-Ho]; Park, SN[Park, Si-Nea]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]; Sung, SJ[Sung, Shi-Joon]; Jung, EA[Jung, Eun-Ae]; Ha, K[Ha, KiRyong]; Kang, JK[Kang, Jin-Kyu]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, JH[Kim, Jung-Hye]; Son, DH[Son, Dae-Ho]; Park, SN[Park, Si-Nea]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]; Jung, EA[Jung, Eun-Ae]; Kang, JK[Kang, Jin-Kyu]
- Issue Date
- Current Applied Physics, 12, E24-E28
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Active Channel Layers; Field-Effect Mobilities; Metal Oxide; Metal Oxides; Metallic Compounds; off Current; ON/OFF Current Ratio; Sol-Gel; Sol-Gel Process; Sol-Gels; Thin-Film Transistor (TFT); Thin-Film Transistors (TFTs); Thin-Films; Ti Addition; TiInO; TiInZnO; Titanium; Titanium Oxides
- In this study, we have newly developed titanium-indium oxide (TiInO) and titanium-indium zinc oxide (TiInZnO) thin films as the active channel layer in thin film transistors (TFTs) by the sol-gel process. The effects of adding Ti on TiInO and TiInZnO TFTs were investigated. The addition of Ti elements can suppress formation of oxygen vacancies because of the stronger oxidation tendency of Ti relative to that of Zn or In. TiInO and TiInZnO TFTs showed lower off currents and higher on/off current ratios than pure InO and InZnO TFTs. A TiInO TFT doped with 10.31 mol% Ti showed good performance with an on/off current ratio greater than 10 7, and a field-effect mobility of 1.91 cm 2 V -1 S -1. A TiInZnO TFT doped with 2.92 mol % Ti showed an on/off current ratio greater than 10 6, and a field-effect mobility of 0.45 cm 2 V -1 S -1. © 2012 Elsevier Inc. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.