Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Polarization-dependent three-dimensional angle-resolved photoemission study on LiFeAs
- Polarization-dependent three-dimensional angle-resolved photoemission study on LiFeAs
- Hajiri, T.[Hajiri, Tetsuya]; Niwa, R.[Niwa, R.]; Ito, T.[Ito, Takahiro]; Matsunami, M.[Matsunami, Masaharu]; Min, B.H.[Min, Byeong Hun]; Kimura, S.[Kimura, Shojiro]; Kwon, Y.S.[Kwon, Yong Seung]
- DGIST Authors
- Min, B.H.[Min, Byeong Hun]; Kwon, Y.S.[Kwon, Yong Seung]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Physics: Conference Series, 391(1)
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Angle-Resolved Photoemission; Angle-Resolved Photoemission Spectroscopy; Band Calculation; Fe-Based; Fe-Based Superconductors; Orbital Character; Photoelectron Spectroscopy; Polarization; Selection Rules; Superconductivity; Three Dimensional; Unconventional Superconductivity
- We report the orbital character of the Fermi surfaces for the Fe-based superconductor LiFeAs using the polarization-dependent three-dimensional angle-resolved photoemission spectroscopy and the angular-dependent dipole selection rule analysis. The evaluated orbital character is well reproduced by the band calculation. The results demonstrate that the polarization-dependent ARPES combined with the selection rule analysis is useful to identify the orbital character of the Fe-based unconventional superconductivity. © Published under licence by IOP Publishing Ltd.
- Institute of Physics
There are no files associated with this item.
- Emerging Materials ScienceQuantum Functional Materials Laboratory1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.