Cited 4 time in
Cited 4 time in
Fabrication of Ordered Silicon Wire Structures via Macropores without Pore Wall by Electrochemical Etching
- Fabrication of Ordered Silicon Wire Structures via Macropores without Pore Wall by Electrochemical Etching
- Jang, HS[Jang, Hwan Soo]; Choi, HJ[Choi, Ho-Jin]; Lee, H[Lee, Hochun]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hyun]
- DGIST Authors
- Jang, HS[Jang, Hwan Soo]; Lee, H[Lee, Hochun]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jae Hyun]
- Issue Date
- Journal of the Electrochemical Society, 159(2), D37-D45
- Article Type
- Aspect Ratio; Back-Contact; Electrochemical Etching; Etching Depth; Etching Rate; High Aspect Ratio; Macropores; Multi-Layer Structures; Pore Wall; Silicon Structures; Silicon Wires; Wire
- The formation of ordered various silicon structures was investigated by varying the parameters of electrochemical etching such as current density, concentration and temperature of electrolyte, back contact material, and pre-patterned size. The silicon wires with a high aspect ratio of more than 15 are formed uniformly over a large area from a wide range of current density below J ps and the etching rate of those are varied from 0.25 to 0.85 μm/min. We also found that there is limitation for fabricating the silicon wires as the etching depth increases. In addition, the three-dimensional multi-layer structures comprised of wires and macropores and the large and clear macropores having the diameter of more than 5 μm without additional process are produced. Furthermore, the embossed silicon wires are obtained by post-KOH etching. © 2011 The Electrochemical Society.
- Electrochemical Society
- Related Researcher
Lee, Ho Chun
Electrochemistry Laboratory for Sustainable Energy(ELSE)
Lithium-ion batteries; Novel Materials for rechargeable batteries; Novel energy conversion;storage systems; Electrochemistry; 리튬이차전지; 이차전지용 신규 전극 및 전해액; 신규 에너지변환 및 저장 시스템; 전기화학
There are no files associated with this item.
- Energy Science and EngineeringElectrochemistry Laboratory for Sustainable Energy(ELSE)1. Journal Articles
Division of Nano∙Energy Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
Smart Textile Convergence Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.