Cited 4 time in
Cited 5 time in
Effect of Zr Addition on Sol-Gel Processed InZrZnO Thin-Film Transistor
- Effect of Zr Addition on Sol-Gel Processed InZrZnO Thin-Film Transistor
- Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]; Son, DH[Son, Dae-Ho]; Sung, SJ[Sung, Shi-Joon]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jung-Hye]; Kang, JK[Kang, Jin-Kyu]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]; Son, DH[Son, Dae-Ho]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jung-Hye]; Kang, JK[Kang, Jin-Kyu]
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 564, 130-137
- Article Type
- AM-OLED; Bias Stability; Channel Layers; Doping Concentration; Electric Field Effects; Electrical Characteristic; Field-Effect Mobilities; Inzrzno; Metal Oxide; Metal Oxides; Metallic Compounds; off Current; ON/OFF Ratio; Performance Properties; Semiconducting Organic Compounds; Sol-Gel; Sol-Gel Process; Sol-Gels; Solution-Processed; Solution Process; Sub-Threshold Swing; Thin-Film Transistor (TFT); Thin-Film Transistors (TFTs); Zirconium; Zr Addition
- In this study, solution-processed InZrZnO thin films and a newly developed thin-film transistors (TFTs) were fabricated and characterized electrically. The InZrZnO TFTs were investigated according to the variation of the Zr-metal doping concentration. It was found that the off currents of InZrZnO TFTs were greatly influenced by the composition of Zr atoms suppressing formation of oxygen vacancies. The optimal transistor of InZrZnO channel layer shows good performance properties. The electrical characteristics of a 2.92mol% Zr-doped InZnO TFT shows a field effect mobility of 0.05cm 2 V 1 s 1, a threshold voltage of 6.1V, an on/off ratio of 1.4 10 7, and a subthreshold swing of 0.42V/dec. The InZrZnO TFT also shows better bias stability than undoped InZnO TFT, suggesting Zr plays a key role in regards to stability of TFT. © 2012 Taylor & Francis Group, LLC.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Nano∙Energy Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.