Cited 5 time in
Cited 5 time in
CPWG-fed reconfigurable beam steering antenna using dipole and loop combined structure
- CPWG-fed reconfigurable beam steering antenna using dipole and loop combined structure
- Ha, SJ[Ha, S. -J.]; Kim, JY[Kim, J. -Y.]; Kim, YJ[Kim, Y. -J.]; Park, TJ[Park, T. -J.]; Lee, BJ[Lee, B. -J.]; Jung, CW[Jung, C. W.]
- DGIST Authors
- Park, TJ[Park, T. -J.]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Electromagnetic Waves and Applications, 26(14-15), 1897-1902
- Article Type
- Antenna Feeders; Antenna Grounds; Azimuth Plane; Beam-Steering Antennas; Beam Direction; Circular Loop; Combined Structure; Coplanar Waveguides; Dipole Antennas; Directional Patterns (Antenna); Loop Antennas; Operation Bandwidth; PiN Diode; Re-Configurable; Semiconductor Diodes
- This paper proposes a coplanar waveguide with lower ground (CPWG)-fed reconfigurable beam steering antenna using a bended dipole and circular loop combined structure. The radiation patterns of the antenna head towards specific directions when the dipole and loop antenna are combined at a reasonable ratio. The proposed antenna can steer the beam directions by controlling two RF switches (PIN diode). The maximum beam directions are +30°, 0°, and -30° in the azimuth plane, and the overall gains are 4.0-5.4 dBi in the operation bandwidth of 2.39-2.59 GHz. © 2012 Taylor & Francis.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.