Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Enhanced Power Conversion Efficiency of Polymer Solar Cells Through the Use of 4-Fluorobenzonitrile as an Additive
- Enhanced Power Conversion Efficiency of Polymer Solar Cells Through the Use of 4-Fluorobenzonitrile as an Additive
- Woo, S[Woo, Sungho]; Kwon, HY[Kwon, Hyeok Yong]; Jeong, S[Jeong, Seonju]; Lee, SJ[Lee, Sang Ju]; Park, LS[Park, Lee Soon]; Kim, Y[Kim, Youngkyoo]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]
- DGIST Authors
- Woo, S[Woo, Sungho]; Kwon, HY[Kwon, Hyeok Yong]; Jeong, S[Jeong, Seonju]; Lee, SJ[Lee, Sang Ju]
- Issue Date
- Journal of Nanoelectronics and Optoelectronics, 6(3), 338-342
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- 4-Fluorobenzonitrile; Additive; Additives; Conversion Efficiency; P3HT; PCBM; Polymer Solar Cell (PSC); Polymers; Thermal-Annealing; Thermal Annealing; X Ray Diffraction
- In this work, 4-fluorobenzonitrile (4-FBN) was introduced as a new additive compound into the photoactive layer of a polymer solar cell (PSC) based on a poly(3-hexylthiophene):[6,6]-phenyl-C 61- butyric acid methyl ester (P3HT:PCBM) blend system. The incorporation of 4-FBN allowed both increased light absorption (φ-φ* transition efficiency) in the visible region and enhanced X-ray diffraction peak of (100), which is attributed to the enhanced crystallinity of the P3HT chains, leading to a higher short-circuit current (J sc) and fill factor (FF). Thus, the overall efficiency of the annealed PSCs was considerably improved from 3.57% (without 4-FBN) to 4.41% (with 4-FBN). © 2011 American Scientific Publishers All rights reserved.
- American Scientific Publishers
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Solar Energy1. Journal Articles
ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.