Cited 6 time in
Cited 7 time in
Effects of metal hydroxide-treated photoanode on the performance of hybrid solar cells
- Effects of metal hydroxide-treated photoanode on the performance of hybrid solar cells
- Kim, C[Kim, Cham]; Kim, JT[Kim, Jong Tae]; Kim, H[Kim, Hoyoung]; Park, SH[Park, Sung Hwan]; Son, KC[Son, Kyoung-Cheon]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, C[Kim, Cham]; Kim, JT[Kim, Jong Tae]; Kim, H[Kim, Hoyoung]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]
- Issue Date
- Current Applied Physics, 10(4), E176-E180
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Coating Techniques; Coatings; Dip-Coating Process; Dye-Sensitized Solar Cells (DSCs); Electrodes; Fluorine; Fluorine Doped Tin Oxide (FTO); Hybrid Solar Cells; Metal Hydroxide; Metals; Nanocomposites; Photo-Anode; Photo-Anodes; Photo-Voltaic Efficiency; Photoelectrochemical Cells; Solar Cells; Tin; Tin Oxides; TiO; TiO2 Electrode
- This work reports on the preparation of modified TiO2 electrodes, which could be applied to the photoanodes of dye-sensitized solar cells (DSSCs). TiO2 layers were formed on fluorine-doped tin oxide glasses via doctor-blade method followed by heat treatment. Then, the various metal hydroxides were individually incorporated onto the TiO2 layers via simple dip coating process to give modified TiO2 electrodes to DSSCs. When the surface-treated electrodes were employed, photovoltaic efficiencies of DSSCs were improved by ca. 16% compared to those of the cell fabricated with a bare TiO2 electrode. © 2010 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier B.V.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.