Cited 18 time in
Cited 17 time in
Low Voltage, High Performance Thin Film Transistor with HfInZnO Channel and HfO2 Gate Dielectric
- Low Voltage, High Performance Thin Film Transistor with HfInZnO Channel and HfO2 Gate Dielectric
- Son, DH[Son, Dae-Ho]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jung-Hye]; Sung, SJ[Sung, Shi-Joon]; Jung, EA[Jung, Eun-Ae]; Kang, JK[Kang, Jin-Kyu]
- DGIST Authors
- Son, DH[Son, Dae-Ho]; Kim, DH[Kim, Dae-Hwan]; Kim, JH[Kim, Jung-Hye]; Jung, EA[Jung, Eun-Ae]; Kang, JK[Kang, Jin-Kyu]
- Issue Date
- Electrochemical and Solid State Letters, 13(8), H274-H277
- Article Type
- Active Channel Layers; Co-Sputtering; Electrical Characteristic; Field-Effect Mobilities; Gate Dielectrics; Gates (Transistor); Hafnium; Hafnium Compounds; Low Voltages; off Current; ON/OFF Ratio; Oxygen; Oxygen Vacancies; Radio-Frequency Power; Sub-Threshold Swing; Thin-Film Transistors (TFTs); Thin-Films; Vapor Deposition
- We fabricated thin film transistors (TFTs) using HfInZnO thin films as active channel layers. The thin films of HfInZnO were deposited by co-sputtering from HfO2 and InZnO targets. The HfInZnO TFTs were investigated according to the radio-frequency power applied to the HfO2 target. The transistor on and off currents were greatly influenced by the composition of Hf atoms suppressing the formation of oxygen vacancies. The electrical characteristics of the TFTs show a field-effect mobility of 3.53 cm2 V-1 s-1, a threshold voltage of 1.28 V, an on/off ratio of 1.4× 10-7, and a subthreshold swing of 95 mV/dec. © 2010 The Electrochemical Society.
- Electrochemical Society
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of Nano∙Energy Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.