Cited 3 time in
Cited 4 time in
Electroluminescent characteristics of novel platinum-porphyrin complex
- Electroluminescent characteristics of novel platinum-porphyrin complex
- Kim, DU[Kim, Dong Uk]; Paik, SH[Paik, Seoung-Hey]; Kim, SH[Kim, Sung-Hoon]; Tak, YH[Tak, Yoon-Heung]; Kim, SD[Kim, Sang-Dae]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon-Soo]; Kim, TJ[Kim, Tae-Jeong]; Ko, TH[Ko, Tae-Ho]; Yoon, UC[Yoon, Ung-Chan]; Mariano, PS[Mariano, Patrick S.]
- DGIST Authors
- Han, YS[Han, Yoon-Soo]
- Issue Date
- Colloids and Surfaces A: Physicochemical and Engineering Aspects, 313, 444-447
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Chemical Structure; Cyclohexyl Substituents; Electrochemical Analysis; Electroluminescence; Electroluminescent Device; Light-Emitting Diode (LED); Luminescence; Luminescent Devices; Materials Testing; Metal Complexes; Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (OLEDs); Phosphorescence; Platinum Complex; Platinum Compounds; Porphyrin; Porphyrin-Platinum Complex; Porphyrins; Priority Journal; Red Phosphorescence; Structure Analysis; Synthesis (Chemical); Vacuum Deposition
- Novel platinum complex of porphyrin with methyl and cyclohexyl substituents, PtMECHP, was designed and synthesized for use as a red phosphorescent material. PtMECHP was employed as an emission dopant in the OLED and the elctro-optical characteristics were investigated. The OLED was fabricated by vacuum deposition, and the layer-structure of device was ITO/NPD/PtMECHP(10%) in CBP/BCP/Alq/LiF/Al to exhibit brightness of 53 cd/m2 at 11 mA/cm2 and the external quantum efficiency of 1.2% at the same current density. The maximum EL band was detected at 650 nm with red phosphorescence. © 2007 Elsevier B.V. All rights reserved.
- Elsevier B.V.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.