Cited 0 time in
Cited 10 time in
An enhanced packet scheduling algorithm combined with HARQ for HSDPA system
- An enhanced packet scheduling algorithm combined with HARQ for HSDPA system
- Jo, O.[Jo, O Hyun]; Son, J.-W.[Son, Jong Wuk]; Cho, D.-H.[Cho, Dong Ho]
- DGIST Authors
- Son, J.-W.[Son, Jong Wuk]
- Issue Date
- IEEE Communications Letters, 12(4), 247-249
- Article Type
- Data Rates; Data Services; Down Links; High Speed Downlink Packet Accesses; HSDPA; HSDPA Systems; Improving Systems; Key Elements; Packet Networks; Packet Schedulers; Packet Scheduling; Packet Scheduling Algorithms; Proportional Fair Algorithm; Scheduling; Scheduling Algorithms; System Throughputs; Transfer Dealy; Transfer Delays; Wideband Code Division Multiple Accesses
- High speed downlink packet access (HSDPA) is a packet-based data service that supports downlink data rates of up to 14 Mbps in the WCDMA (wideband code division multiple access) system. In HSDPA, the packet scheduler is a key element for high-speed and efficient transmissions. In addition, hybrid automatic request (HARQ) plays a significant role in improving system performance. We propose an enhanced scheduling algorithm combined with HARQ to reduce transfer delay without the degradation of system throughput. © 2008 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Companion Diagnostics and Medical Technology Research Group1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.