Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Model-based automated validation techniques for automotive embedded systems
- Model-based automated validation techniques for automotive embedded systems
- Kum, D.[Kum, Dae Hyun]; Son, J.[Son, Joon Woo]; Lee, S.[Lee, Seon Bong]; Wilson, I.[Wilson, Ivan D.]; Lee, W.[Lee, Woo Taik]
- DGIST Authors
- Kum, D.[Kum, Dae Hyun]; Son, J.[Son, Joon Woo]; Lee, S.[Lee, Seon Bong]
- Issue Date
- SAE Technical Papers
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- Architectural Modeling; Automated Test; Automatic Generation; Automatic Test Generation; Automatic Test Pattern Generation; Automation; Automotive Embedded Systems; Cycle Time; Database Management; Embedded Systems; Execution Systems; Model-Based Test; Model Based Approach; Model Based Development; Modeling Phasis; Product Life Cycles; Software Testing; System Modeling; Target Hardware; Target Systems; Test Automation; Test Case; Test Management; Validation Capability
- Model-based approaches can improve quality and reduce cycle time by simulating the models to perform early validation of requirements. These approaches can provide automated validation techniques by generating test cases from the model. This paper describes model-based automated test techniques in all phases of the product life cycle to maximize the early validation capabilities of model-based development processes. The paper proposes a model-based test process framework for all modeling phases including system modeling, architectural modeling and auto-generated software. The test automation technique consists of automatic test generation, execution and analysis. A Test Management System, which enables the automatic generation of requirement-based test cases, analysis of the test results and test database management, is developed through this study. In addition, an automatic target execution system, which comprises target hardware, simulation command transmission and target monitoring software, was developed to test the auto-generated ECU code on the real target system in the early stage. Copyright © 2007 SAE International.
- SAE International
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
School of Undergraduate Studies1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.