Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Green emitting PLED having polymeric host and dopant in emissive layer
- Green emitting PLED having polymeric host and dopant in emissive layer
- Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]; Kim, H[Kim, Hoyoung]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong Dae]; Song, JH[Song, Jeong Han]; Kwon, Y[Kwon, Younghwan]; Hur, Y[Hur, Youngjune]; Kwak, G[Kwak, Giseop]; Kim, SH[Kim, Soon Hak]; Park, LS[Park, Lee Soon]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong-Dae]
- DGIST Authors
- Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]; Kim, H[Kim, Hoyoung]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong Dae]; Choi, BD[Choi, Byeong-Dae]
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 470, 329-340
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Color; Energy Transfer; Light-Emitting Diodes; Monomers; Polymer Light-Emitting Diode (PLED); Polymeric Dopant; Polymeric Dopants; Polymeric Host; Polymeric Hosts
- Poly(1,1'-biphenyl-4,4'-ylene vinylene-alt-2,5-bis(2-ethylhexyl)-1,4- phenylene vinylene] [poly(BPV-alt-BEHPV)] as a polymeric dopant, was synthesized by Honer-Emmons condensation from corresponding dialdehyde and diphosphonate monomers. Synthesized alternating polymer was used to fabricate single layer (ITO/Host:Dopant/Al) PLEDs with poly(vinyl carbazole) (PVK) as a host. Conjugated poly(BPV-alt-BEHPV) showed green emission from single layer ITO/poly(BPV-alt-BEHPV)/Al device. Emission colors from doped PLEDs were changed by energy transfer from blue originated from PVK to green with increasing the content of poly(BPV-alt-BEHPV).
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group1. Journal Articles
Division of Nano∙Energy Convergence Research1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.