Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Fabrication and electroluminescence properties of white OLED with three-component, emitting layer: Blue and yellowish-green polymers blend with red dopant
- Fabrication and electroluminescence properties of white OLED with three-component, emitting layer: Blue and yellowish-green polymers blend with red dopant
- Kim, SH[Kim, Soon Hak]; Hur, Y[Hur, Youngjune]; Kim, HS[Kim, Hyun Suk]; Choi, KH[Choi, Kyu-Han]; Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]; Kwak, G[Kwak, Giseop]; Kwon, Y[Kwon, Younghwan]; Park, LS[Park, Lee Soon]
- DGIST Authors
- Han, YS[Han, Yoon Soo]
- Issue Date
- Molecular Crystals and Liquid Crystals, 470, 305-313
- Article Type
- Article; Proceedings Paper
- Complexation; Electro-Optical Effects; Electroluminescence; Iridium; Organic Light-Emitting Diodes (OLEDs); Polyfluorene Derivative; Single Emitting Layer; Transparent Films; White Oled
- Three-component blend system based on polyfluorene derivative (SK32®), substituted polyacetlyene (PTMSDPA) and iridium complex (red dopant) were fabricated as a single emitting layer for white OLED. The two polymers and iridium complex were well mixed to provide transparent films. Its electro-optical properties were investigated in terms of emission color, brightness, and luminescence efficiency. The optimal weight ratio for white emission was 100 (SK32®): 5 (PTMSDPA): 0.5 (red dopant). The color coordination at this ratio was (x = 0.33, y = 0.33), completely matching to white color. The luminance was 831 cd/m2 at 17 V, its current efficiency was estimated to 1.15 cd/A at 9 V and the maximum power efficiency reached 0.44 lm/W at 7 V.
- Taylor and Francis Ltd.
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.