Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Poster Abstract: WiTraffic-non-intrusive vehicle classification using WiFi
- Poster Abstract: WiTraffic-non-intrusive vehicle classification using WiFi
- Zhang, Shaohu Zhang; Won, Myounggyu; Son, Sang Hyuk
- DGIST Authors
- Son, Sang Hyuk
- Issue Date
- 14th ACM Conference on Embedded Networked Sensor Systems, SenSys 2016, 358-359
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- We present WiTraffic: The first WiFi-based traffic monitor-ing system. The unique WiFi Channel State Information (CSI) patterns of passing vehicles are captured and analyzed to perform vehicle classification. We implemented WiTraf-fic with off-The-shelf WiFi devices and performed real-world experiments with over a week of field data collection. The results show that the classification accuracy is around 96%. © 2016 Copyright held by the owner/author(s).
- Association for Computing Machinery, Inc
- Related Researcher
Son, Sang Hyuk
RTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems Research) Lab
There are no files associated with this item.
- ETC2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.