Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Bi-level optimization for eco- Traffic signal system
- Bi-level optimization for eco- Traffic signal system
- Jung, Hojin; Choi, Saerona; Park, Byungkyu Brian; Lee, Haengju; Son, Sang Hyuk
- DGIST Authors
- Jung, Hojin; Lee, Haengju; Son, Sang Hyuk
- Issue Date
- 2016 International Conference on Connected Vehicles and Expo, ICCVE 2016, 29-35
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- The main objective of this paper is to develop an Eco-Traffic Signal System (Eco-TSS) that can improve fuel consumption and delays at an isolated intersection under Connected Vehicle environment. The proposed system consists of an eco-driving algorithm and a traffic signal optimization process to find an optimal solution minimizing fuel consumption and delays. We designed a bi-level optimization method for the Eco-TSS and evaluated the impact of the Eco-TSS within traffic simulation to compare it with existing traffic signal controls. As results, the system showed 5-10% fuel savings and 12% travel- Time reduction over existing control method. © 2016 IEEE.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
- Related Researcher
Son, Sang Hyuk
RTCPS(Real-Time Cyber-Physical Systems Research) Lab
There are no files associated with this item.
- Information and Communication EngineeringETC2. Conference Papers
ETC2. Conference Papers
Information and Communication EngineeringETC2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.