Cited 0 time in
Cited 2 time in
Control and synchronization of Lorenz systems via robust backstepping technique
- Control and synchronization of Lorenz systems via robust backstepping technique
- Kim, Dongwon; Park, Yae-Seok; Chang, Pyung-Hun; Kim, Kyung-Soo; Kim, Soohyun
- Issue Date
- 2012 12th International Conference on Control, Automation and Systems, ICCAS 2012, 328-332
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- To control and synchronize the Lorenz systems, a robust backstepping technique using time delay estimation is proposed. Since backstepping technique is a systematic controller design procedure with a recursive method and time delay estimation enables an effective and efficient cancellation of unknown parts including dynamics of the Lorenz system and matched, mismatched disturbances, the proposed control scheme does not require a specific system model and is robust to all types of uncertainties. Numerical simulation results show fast, accurate and robust performance of the proposed backstepping technique under matched, mismatched disturbances and parameter's variations. © 2012 ICROS.
- Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers Inc.
There are no files associated with this item.
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.