Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
Macropore formation in prepatterned p-type silicon
- Macropore formation in prepatterned p-type silicon
- Kim, Ja; Kim, K. Phil; Seo, Hong-Seok; Lyu, Hong-Keun; Woo, Sung-Ho; Lee, Jung Ho
- DGIST Authors
- Kim, Ja; Kim, K. Phil; Lyu, Hong-Keun; Woo, Sung-Ho
- Issue Date
- Porous Semiconductors: A Symposium Held in Memory of Vitali Parkhutik and Volker Lehmann - 214th ECS Meeting, 16(3), 291-297
- Article Type
- Conference Paper
- The formation of ordered macropores in a prepatterned p-type silicon wafer by electrochemical anodization in HF:H2O:DMSO (dimethyl sulfoxide) and HF:DMSO solutions was investigated. The pore wall thickness in the solutions was found to be reduced with increasing current density. The pore growth rate was compared using two kinds of etch pit; one is for 2 μm lattice spacing, the other is for 5 μm. The growth rate of the macropores for 2 μm size revealed a saturation behavior, while that of 5 μm corresponded to a linear increase in the same range of current density. The big difference in morphologies of macropores between HF:H2O:DMSO and HF:DMSO solutions was accounted for based on the chemical nature of DMSO © The Electrochemical Society.
- Electrochemical Society
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Division of IoT∙Robotics Convergence Research2. Conference Papers
Intelligent Devices and Systems Research Group2. Conference Papers
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.