Cited 0 time in
Cited 1 time in
Improved sliding window detector in UWB-SRR system for vehicular applications
- Improved sliding window detector in UWB-SRR system for vehicular applications
- Surendran, P.; Lee, Jong-Hun; Ko, Seok-Jun
- DGIST Authors
- Lee, Jong-Hun
- Issue Date
- Electronics Letters, 48(25)
- Article Type
- A novel ultra-wideband short range radar (UWB-SRR) system for measuring a target maximum range of 15 m and relative velocity of 150 km/h is proposed. The conventional detector has less detection performance if the reflected echo signals from the target are more distributed because the detection performance depends on a particular range bin only. However, the proposed detector's detection performance is increased when the reflected echo signals from the target are combined using the proposed sliding window. According to the presented simulation and theoretical analysis, the proposed detector is superior to conventional detectors when the target echo signal is more distributed against a background of additive white Gaussian noise.
- INST ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY-IET
- Related Researcher
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Future Automotive Technology1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.