Cited 0 time in
Cited 0 time in
태양광/연료전지용 배터리 충·방전 하이브리드 시스템 설계
- 태양광/연료전지용 배터리 충·방전 하이브리드 시스템 설계
- Translated Title
- Design of Hybrid System for Battery Charge·Discharge using Photovoltaic/Fuel cell
- 박봉희; 조영민; 최주엽; 조상윤; 최익; 이동하
- DGIST Authors
- Issue Date
- 한국태양에너지학회 논문집, 34(4), 123-130
- 태양광(Photovoltaic); 연료전지(Fuel cell); 충·방전(Charge-discharge); 최대전력추종제어(MPPT); 양방향 컨버터(Bi-directional converter); Simulator(pCube)
- Photovoltaic and fuel cell systems can be used as power source in mobile robots. At this time the photovoltaic system generally generate power in daytime. The starting time of fuel cell is slower than the lithium battery. To compensate for these disadvantages, a battery charge-discharge system is used. Especially the bi-directional converter is used mainly in the charge-discharge method. The controller in a buck converter controls the input voltage of the converter to meet the maximum power point tracking(MPPT) performance. First of all, the simulations of hybrid system for battery charge-discharge system in each step simulated using solar and fuel cell modeling as input source in PSIM. Experiment of the buck and bi-directional converter system is conducted through using photovoltaic/fuel cel simulator(pCube) instead of solar and fuel cell. This hybrid system for battery charge·discharge using photovoltaic/fuel cell generates emergency power for the communication system in mobile robot.
There are no files associated with this item.
- Convergence Research Center for Wellness1. Journal Articles
Items in DSpace are protected by copyright, with all rights reserved, unless otherwise indicated.